Our goal is to make lives better through Learning
Survivors Hub is an Online Learning Platform for Survivors of Sexual or Domestic violence, people living with disabilities, young adults and anyone keen to learn how to be safe from abuse.
Aim – 10,000 Survivors
Enrolled by 2022
Learning is a great tool for progress and strength building.
Survivors by 2022
What We Do
We provide Online Learning services with an array of courses that would aid disabled individuals, sexual abuse survivors and young children.
We transform lives by giving survivors access to self-paced online learning
- Every course on Survivors Hub is taught by top instructors.
- Leaning is 100% Online
- Learning and technical support.
- Get feedback from peer reviews through the Survivors Hub Community
Our Partners give good advice to survivors based on their issues
- An inclusive community designed for survivors
- Easy access to our Partners
- Learning based interaction between our Partners and Survivors
- Gain valuable knowledge from experienced Professionals
Each Course includes a forum where you can interact with others.
- A welcoming Community
- Share helpful advice with fellow survivors and others.
- Get tips from experts regarding your stated issue.
- A safe space for Survivors to ask questions.
Meet Our Team
CEO & Founder
Chief Operating Officer
Head, People and Culture